|Below is installation information for
builders, architects and shop owners for the system 66 products.
There are multiple ways to mount system 6 six frame holders. The following are some of the basic options and required depths for the system.
System 6 six mounted on 1. laser cut acrylic panels: Allow a minimum of 200mm mounting depth - extra if lighting is to be placed behind acrylic.
2. System 6 six square alloy: Allow a minimum of 250mm mounting depth
when using standard wall pylon, 230mm
Horizontal frame displays should have their 6mm square rods mounted a
minimum of 70mm from the back of
3. Wall pylons should be no further apart than 900mm for horizontal rods or
1200mm for vertical rods. Pylons may
4. Magnetic frame holders should be attached to steel sheet that is a minimum
of 1.0mm thick. We recommend 1.6mm
5. Standard vertical spacing for all types of frame holders is 80mm. Shops
wanting a spacious display should consider
6. Recessed pylons and plugs require a 16mm hole. Ensure that your drill produces
an accurate 16mm hole on a scrap
System 66 square alloy rods are available up to 5m long. Contact us about the logistics of shipping long lengths of 66 rod.
Below are examples of system 66 alloy rod displays. Click to view large size.
Horizontal with stainless frame
Vertical with clear frame holders
NEW END CAP FOR ALLOY RODS
Horizontal with clear frame
Vertical with stainless frame holders
Frame clip on vertical rod